Do you have someone on your holiday giving list who has a fully stocked bar and you can’t think of what else they might want or need as a gift? Or maybe you have an adult party to attend and you are supposed to bring a white elephant gift. Well, we here at the Hooch Blog have a few Alcohol Gift Ideas For Your Enthusiast that might just help you out.
1. Jelly Belly Cocktail Classics 5-Flavor Gift Box: Priced at just $7.40, this gift would work great as a white elephant gift. These are really Jelly Bellies in flavors such as Mojito, Pomegranate Cosmo, Peach Bellini, Pina Colada, and Strawberry Daiquiri. While they do taste like the real thing, there is no alcohol content.
2. Barbuzzo Spin-The-Shot: This gift comes in at $9.11 and is available for free two day shipping for Prime customers. This game works on the same premise as spin-the-bottle, except you are playing for shots and nobody has to get kissed. Just pour a shot, spin the wheel, and whomever the arrow lands on has to take the drink!
3. ICUP Drunken Tower: For just a few dollars more ($12.62), this game comes with 4 shot glasses and 60 stacking blocks. Each block has a drinking challenge printed on the block. Upon successfully removing the block, the person must read the block and the table or player must follow its command. Once the challenge is complete, move the block to the top of the pile and repeat until someone knocks the tower over. Some of the challenges include: Drink two with player to right, lose your next turn, or make a rule!
4. Very Special Chocolates 10 Count Liquor Filled Chocolates: This cute little wooden crate comes with 10 delicious, individually wrapped liquor filled chocolate bottles containing an assortment of: Jim Beam, Grand Marnier, Stolichnaya Orange, Remy Martin, Frangelico, and Cointreau. All for only $15.14!
5. Shot Glass Roulette – Drinking Game Set: For $16.99, you can pick up this gave that includes 2 balls and 16 glasses. Just pick a glass (or several) give it a spin and let the wheel determine your fate!
6. The Carry on Cocktail Kit Old Fashioned: What if your recipient is a traveler and they just can’t ever seem to get the airline to serve them their favorite drink? This gift gives them all that they need to turn whiskey or brandy into two old fashioneds! And for only $19.19, this gift is a steal!
7. Shot Glass Chess Set Drinking Game: Another fun gift idea under $20! Load up the shot glasses and play a game of chess. Each time one of your pieces are taken, you down a shot. As the game progresses, it’s sure to become interesting as your drunken brain tries to strategize. This is a game of chess that’s fun to watch as well as play!
8. Globally Inspired Cocktail Mixer Sampler Set of 10: Maybe your alcohol enthusiast is a little more sophisticated. For something a little different, try getting them this gem. The mixers include: mojito, Moscow mule, caipirinha, tropical painkiller, margarita, blue Hawaiian, peach bellini, Singapore sling, mai tai, and appletini. While there is no alcohol included, this would still be perfect for a party or gift and only runs $29.71.
9. Stanley Stainless Steel Shots + Flask Set: Maybe that special someone on your gift list is a little tough on their flasks or shot glasses. Maybe they camp a lot and need something that won’t rust and remains durable. At $33.11, this gift is just the thing. Made of stainless steel, this rustproof flask is leak proof, naturally BPA free, and dishwasher safe.
10. Drink-a-Palooza: The “Monopoly” of Drinking Games, Board Games: This game includes all the old and new school drinking games such as beer pong, kings cup, flip cup, quarters, and all those college drinking games. Don’t have a beer pong table? No problem, this game can be played on any kitchen table. What’s even better is that it only costs $39.99 for hours of fun!
As always, we recommend that you drink responsibly and never drink and drive. Do you have some interesting gift ideas for the alcohol lover in your life? Post them below in your comments and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!